This report presents seven stories of community mobilization. They include:
- Improving Relations Between the GLBT Community and the Ottawa Police;
- Fighting to Keep Disability Benefits in Ontario;
- Addressing Barriers that Put Women in B.C. at Risk;
- Building a Sense of Connection, Belonging, and Esteem through the International Two-Spirit Gathering Movement;
- Fighting for a Supervised Injection Site in Vancouver;
- Building a GLBT Community Organization in Nova Scotia;
- Improving Prevention and Human Rights in the Sex Trade in Kolkata, India.